Saudi Gulf Airlines
About Saudi Gulf
Saudi Gulf airline is a low-fare budget saudi airline based in Dammam. Established back in 2013, it became the country’s third international carrier after Saudi Airlines and flynas. In 2016, the first domestic flight on Saudi Gulf airline was served and as of 2017, Saudi Gulf airlines are serving their flights through their fleet of 4 Airbus A320-200 aircrafts.
Saudi Gulf Head Office
The head office is located in Dammam 32552 - Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Gulf Airline Baggage Policy
For all flights (domestic and international) the maximum allowance per bag is 32 KG. All passengers should make sure that no bag weighs more than 32 KG as it will not be accepted and the passenger will have to divide the contents of the bag into 2 separate pieces of luggage (bags).
If you are a Gold card holder, you can enjoy 10 KG of extra baggage and if you are a Platinum card holder can enjoy 20 KG of extra baggage allowance.
- For domestic flights, each economy class passenger (Saver) is allowed 25 KG of luggage.
- For domestic flights, each economy class passenger (Smart) is allowed 30 KG of luggage.
- For domestic flights, each economy class passenger (Flex) is allowed 35 KG of luggage.
- For domestic flights, each business class passenger (Saver) is allowed 40 KG of luggage.
- For domestic flights, each business class passenger (Smart) is allowed 45 KG of luggage.
- For domestic flights, each business class passenger (Flex) is allowed 50 KG of luggage.
- For international flights, each economy class passenger (Saver, Smart) is allowed 30 KG of luggage.
- For international flights, each economy class passenger (Flex) is allowed 35 KG of luggage.
- For international flights, each business class passenger (Saver, Smart) is allowed 40 KG of luggage.
- For international flights, each business class passenger (Flex) is allowed 45 KG of luggage.
- Infants are allowed 10 KG of checked baggage.
- Children between 2 and 11 years old baggage allowance is the same as adult passengers.
- For domestic and international flights, each economy class passenger (Saver, Smart, Flex) is allowed 7 KG of hand luggage.
- For domestic and international flights, each business class passenger (Saver, Smart, Flex) is allowed 10 KG of hand luggage.
Passengers will be charged for any extra baggage. Extra baggage allowance can be also be purchased during your online booking. The allowance options include 15 KG, 20 KG, or 25 KG.
Saudi Gulf Airline Food Menu
Being a homegrown airline, Saudi Airlines reflects the Arabic values of hospitality. Their on-board dining will provide you with high quality hot meals along a taste of Arabia. You can also order special meals like Jareesh and Haneeth by contacting the airline prior to your flight departure day.
Saudi Gulf Airline Ticket Classes
Saudi Gulf offers 2 different travel classes for its passengers:
Business First Class
Passengers with Business First Class tickets are offered the following facilities:
- Priority boarding.
- Premium cabins designed to provide you with maximum comfort. Plenty of leg space.
- Fast internet connection.
- Selection of finely prepared hot meals.
- Passengers with Economy Class tickets are offered the following facilities:
- Comfortable seats with shoulder support.
- Hot delicious meals.
- Leg room.
**All passengers on Saudi Airlines are able to online check-in is. Cosy seats, great meals, Wi-Fi and other entertainment are also available to all travellers.
Saudi Gulf Airline Check In
Travelling flying on Saudi Gulf Airline are able to choose their seats and check in via two ways:
Saudi Gulf Online Check In
Online check-in saves much time and gives travelers more time to choose their seats. For Saudi Gulf, passengers can check in online between 36 hours to 3 hours before the departure time of their flight. To check-in online, you’ll need your last name and booking reference, you can choose your seat during your online check-in process. Passengers should make sure that they print their boarding pass at home, and bring it along with them to the airport.
Saudi Gulf Airport Check In
The check-in counter is open to issue boarding passes 2 hours prior to the departure time of the flight and is closed 30 minutes before the departure time. Passengers should make sure that they check-in on time so as not to miss their flights. The check-in counter closes 45 minutes before the flight departure time for domestic flights and 60 minutes before flight departure time for international flights.
*** Passengers with checked baggage should arrive at the airport at least 90 minutes before their flight departure time for domestic flights and at least before 120 minutes before their flight departure time for international flights to allow sufficient time for baggage processing.
**All passengers should also arrive to their on-boarding gates at least 45 minutes prior to departure as the on-boarding gates close 20 minutes before the departure time of the flight.
*To be able to access the departure area and into the aircraft you need to have your boarding pass and your travel document (passport/national ID).
Saudi Gulf Airline Offers
Booking flight tickets usually costs a lot and makes chunk travelers’ budgets. If you are willing to book on Saudigulf and looking for offers and discounts, here’s the best way to pay less and save more on your flight bookings:
- Go economy. Economy class seats on Saudi Gulf airlines provide a mix between comfort and value!
- Book round trips instead of 2 one-way tickets. It always costs less when you book a round trip.
- Avoid high-demand seasons like Eid celebrations and christmas holidays.
- If you are flexible about your exact travel date and time, try to book late. Late and last minutes booking sometimes mean lowfares.
- Use altayyar online to browse and compare flight tickets. At al tayyar we strive to find you the best value ticket on your preferred airline to any destination you wish.
- Always check the travel packages on Altayyar online. We provide great deals and travel packages to many destinations around the world!
The concierge service is made up of a professional meet and assist agents that are there to help you finish all the security procedures and baggage drop-off or collection. The concierge service is there to assist you in all aspects of your way to the flight and provide you with any travel tips and information you need. This service is available for free for all passengers in any ticket class. From the moment you arrive to the airport till you are boarding your flight, our well-trained professional concierge agents will assist you and your family so you can sit back and relax.
Saudi Gulf Lounges
Dammam lounge at King Fahd international airport is a travellers haven. The luxurious lounge is designed to deliver maximum comfort and peace of mind and help the passengers relax and refresh. Some of the lounge amenities include refreshments, wi-fi and more!
Saudi Gulf Airlines Destinations
As of 2018, the Saudi Gulf airlines has the following destinations (5 destinations):
- Dammam - Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia.
- Jeddah - Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia.
- Riyadh - Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia.
- Abha - Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia.
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
Top Saudi Gulf Flights On AlTayyar Online
- Riyadh To Jeddah
- Jeddah To Riyadh
- Dammam To Riyadh
- Riyadh To Dammam
- Dammam To Jeddah
- Jeddah To Dammam
- Dammam To Abha
- Abha To Dammam
- Riyadh To Abha
- Jeddah To Abha
- Abha To Riyadh
- Abha To Jeddah
- Dubai To Riyadh
- Riyadh To Dubai
FAQ About SaudiGulf
Are The On-board Meals Halal?
Yes, all meals provided on Saudi Gulf airlines are halal and comply with islamic traditions.
Can I Pre-order My Meal?
Yes, you can pre-order your meal and even make some special requests like areesh and Haneeth. To pre-order your meal please contact the airline 48 hours before your flight departure time.
When Should I Be In The Airport?
You should be as reasonably early as possible.Take into consideration that the check-in counter closes 45 minutes before the flight departure time for domestic flights and 60 minutes before flight departure time for international flights. And also if you have checked luggage, then you need to consider some extra time for that.
Can I Use My Electronic Devices On board?
Yes, all of our passengers can use their electronics devices including their laptops and mobile phones during our flights and enjoy our Wi-Fi service.
Can I Book Airport Transportation From Altayyar?
Yes, you can book transfers to and from the airport via Altayyar online. Visit this link to book your desired airport transportation.
Can I Change My Booking On Saudi Gulf?
Yes! Altayyar online is the only flights booking website that lets you change or even cancel your bookings 100% online. You can also change and cancel your booking by visiting one of our branches or calling our call center.
What Other Services Can I Find On Altayyar Online Website?
Altayyar online is your one-stop shop for all your travel bookings. We offer you everything you need to plan your perfect holiday. Our services include, flight bookings, hotel reservations, car rentals and airport transfers. We also offer great holiday packages and deals. For more information about our services contact us.