Flynas Online Booking With Altayyar
Flynas, Book one way, round trip, or multi destinations on Flynas airlines! You can also book Flynas Economy Class, and Business Class air ticket, get discounts and special airfares, with Altayyar Online easily find year-round discounts on Flynas flights to all routes and destinations.
About Flynas (History)
Flynas is one of the leading airlines in Saudi Arabia. It is a low-cost carrier for domestic and international flights that was launched back in 2007. FlyNas was considered Saudi Arabia’s first and only budget airlines, and it is headquartered in Al Salam Centre in Riyadh. Fly Nas Airlines operates more than 900 flights weekly to many destinations in Saudi Arabia and around the world. Among their most popular destinations are; Riyadh, Dubai, Kuwait, and Turkey. FlyNas aims at providing their clients with outstanding services at great prices. They know that travelling is an astonishing thing that everybody should try, that is why they make it their job to make travelling easy for everyone. FlyNas Airways has successfully served more than 32 million passengers, a number that is still growing until this moment. Flynas airline code is XY.
Flynas Fleet Information
Flynas has a fleet of 30 aircraft that consist solely of Airbus A320 aircraft. The aircraft has two configurations; Economy and Business classes and a seating capacity of 164 passengers. It is known that Airbus A320 aircraft are among the bestselling passenger carriers in the world, that is why FlyNAS has chosen this model to be their only carrier. In 2013 the company has received Airbus A320 with Sharklet specifications to reduce carbon emissions and fuel consumption. Moreover, in 2013 FlyNas aircraft has adopted a modern identity to improve and invest in enhancing their fleet and introduce a brand new cabin for business class.
Why Fly With Nas Airlines?
Flynas (also known as Nas airlines) quickly became popular among travellers for many reasons:
- Low airfares.
- Exciting destinations.
- Best on-time performance.
Booking a Flynas flight ticket gives you the chance to enjoy many of their inflight services. For example; you will be able to choose your meal from a menu of fresh sandwiches and snacks. In addition, hot and cold drinks and premium confectionery are served on the plane. You could also pre-order your meal online and select your dish from a range of mouthwatering local cuisines.
Inflight shopping is another inflight service that Flynas Airlines booking provides; you can buy the best gift for your loved ones from the comfort of your seat. Just choose what you want from Fly Nas Skysales catalogue and your order will be delivered to you in no time.
Flynas is continuously working on refining its travel experience. That is why the airlines has developed their business class cabin to provide an unparalleled travel experience. FlyNas air booking for business travel would allow you maximum flexibility in the airport and inflight. You will have luxurious comfortable seats in addition to special luggage allowance to reach your destination in style.
To entertain the passengers, Flynas offers a unique and interesting publication. In Flynas magazine you can find information about interesting destinations in the region. Discover the best places to eat and the best hotels to stay! Plenty of tips on what to buy and upcoming events.
Flynas Airline Ticket Classes
Flynas offers 2 different travel classes for its passengers:
Passengers with a business class ticket on flynas airlines receive the following benefits:
- Change and cancellation of flights: Travellers can change their flights up to 3 hours before departure time without any additional fee and can cancel it up to 3 hours before the departure time for a small fee of 150 SAR that is credited to the passenger next time they travel with Flynas.
- Generous luggage. Business class ticket holders are allowed - in addition to hand luggage - 2 bags of 25 KG each.
- Lounge access.
- Luxury seatings with a generous seat pitch and penty of leg room and different configurations.
- A selection of hot tasty meals, snacks and drinks.
- Exclusive flight attendant service.
- On-flight and off-flight boarding priority.
Economy class ticket holders receive the following services:
- Free 20 KG of checked in luggage + handbag + personal item.
- Seat selection during check in.
- Changing flights policy: Make changes upto 2 hours after booking.
- Economy class travellers can also purchase their choice of tasty meals, access to airport lounge and extra baggage allowance. Snacks and beverages may be purchased during the trip in-flight.
In-Flight Food Menu And Meals
Travellers are allowed to bring their own food, snacks and drinks onboard and in that case, it will be counted as part of their cabin Flynas handbag allowance. Please note that food brought onboard by passengers cannot be reheated.
Flynas airlines also offer their passengers some meals, light snacks and hot and cold drinks for sale onboard from the airline menu at a great value. Passengers can enjoy snacks, hot and cold drinks - including Starbucks coffee - on board. The menu includes also other snacks like chocolates, hot noodles, and juices.
Additionally, passengers can pre-order their food (if flight booking was done at least 12 hours before the departure time) to be served for them during the flight. Meals and snacks menu include:
- Cheese Omelette with a fruit salad, bread roll with jam & butter, and a fruit juice.
- Fruit salad served with croissant, bread roll, cheese spread, muffin and water.
- Beef Lasagne.
- Vegetable Penne Pasta.
- Grilled Chicken Salad.
- Chicken Biryani.
- Meat Kofta.
- Kids Meal.
- And many more other options...
Flynas Check In And Boarding
Online Check In
Online checking is a great option for travellers. It a cosier and time-saving option and also allow travellers enough time to pick their seats, choose their meal and make decisions about any other in-flight features they may want to consider.
After finishing their Flynas booking and receiving their e-ticket, travellers can finish your check-in online anytime between 48 hours to 6 hours before the flight departure time. Travellers should print their boarding pass (which is a QR code) as a hard copy or keep a copy of it on their mobile phones.
Airport Check In
The check-in counter opens 5 hours and up to 45 minutes prior to the flight departure time. Travellers opting for airport check-in should make sure they arrive on time before the counter is closed. Travellers with group booking should arrive at least 4 hours before the flight departure time.
Nas Airlines Lounge
Passengers can purchase lounge vouchers online to have access to an amazing group of services. Passengers will receive their lounge voucher at the check-in counter in the airport. The Nas airlines lounges provide travellers with a relaxing atmosphere and other services for a positive experience. At the lounge, you will be offered hot and cold drinks, delicious meals from a full buffet, high-speed internet and more!
- Riyadh: Nasmiles Lounge - King Khalid International Airport T5.
- Riyadh: Welcome Lounge - King Khalid International Airport.
- Madinah: Welcome Lounge - Prince Mohammed Bin Abdulaziz Airport.
- Yanbu: Tasheel Lounge - Prince Abdulmohsen Bin Abdulaziz Airport.
- Gizan: Tasheel Lounge - King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz Airport.
- Tabuk: Tasheel Lounge - Hail Regional Airport.
- TAIF: Tasheel Lounge - Taif Regional Airport.
- Abha: Tasheel Lounge - Tabuk Regional Airport.
- Qassim: Tasheel Lounge - Prince Nayef Bin Abdulaziz Regional Airport.
- Hail: Tasheel Lounge - Hail Regional Airport.
- Dubai: Dubai International Hotel Lounge - Dubai International Airport.
- Dubai: Marhaba Lounge - Dubai International Airport.
- Abu Dhabi: Plaza Premium - Abu Dhabi International Airport.
- Kuwait: Pearl Lounge - Kuwait International Airport.
- Amman: Crown Lounge - Queen Alia International Airport.
- Istanbul: LGM CIP Lounge - Sabiha Gokcen International Airport.
- Beirut: Beirut Lounge - Rafic Hariri International Airport.
- Khartoum: LGM CIP Lounge - Khartoum International Airport
Flynas Baggage Allowance
Economy class travellers could check-in 1 bag weighing 20 kg at most; however, they can also buy excess baggage weight while booking FlyNas tickets. Business class travellers could check in 2 bags of maximum weight 25kg each, they can also buy excess weight while booking their FlyNas airline tickets.
- For flight to Cairo, economy class ticket holders are allowed one piece of luggage with a maximum weight limit of 30 kg.
- For hand baggage: All passengers on all classes are allowed one handbag no more than 7 KG.
- For excess baggage, you can save upto 50% by paying for your extra baggage in advance.For more information contact us.
Infant Baggage Allowance
Infant passengers are not entitled to take Cabin Baggage. Infants are of ages of 8-days-old to below 2-years-old.
Delayed, Lost Or Damaged Luggage
Passengers are expected to collect their luggage on arrival to their destination. Delay in picking up luggage may result in charging storage fees. If for any reason the baggage was not collected within 3 months from the date it was made available it may be disposed of. If you cannot find your baggage, please speak to one of the Flynas representatives in their airport to fill in the required forms for lost luggage.
Flying With Sports Equipment
Every passenger is allowed up to 32 KG of well-packaged sports equipment that must be paid for and will not be part of the normal baggage allowance. Passengers can get discounts on sports equipment luggage in case of prepayments.*other terms and conditions apply.
Traveling With Children On Flynas
- For children between the ages of 2 to 12: They must have their own flynas booking (seat) and pay the applicable fare. Flynas offers up to 50% discount on all domestic flights and upto 25% discount on all international flight tickets issued for children of that age group.
- Children under the age of 2 but older than 8 days: They have to be seated on the lap of their accompanying adult. Infants between 6 months and 2 years can have their certified car seats on-board.
- Unfortunately, Flynas airlines doesn’t offer special food for infants and cannot heat food brought on-board by the mother but mothers can bring along some food for their infants and this will be part of the total handbag on-board weight.
Flynas Pregnancy Policy
Expectant mothers are allowed to travel on Flynas flights until the week 35 of their pregnancy. However, for women pregnant between 33 and 35 weeks a valid doctor slip (also known as MEDIF: Medical Information Form) must be submitted at check-in. The slip has to be issued no more than 7 days prior to the flight date, and it has to be issued by a doctor (midwife notes will not be accepted). The certificate has to mention the number of weeks of the pregnancy and that the expectant mother is fit for flight. After 36 weeks or more of pregnancy, you will not be accepted to fly.
Passengers Using Wheelchairs
Folding wheelchairs will be accepted without any extra fees in addition to to the normal baggage allowance. Non-folding or electric wheelchairs will not be accepted for carriage. For passengers whom will need a wheelchair between the check-in area and to the aircraft, they are required to contact Flynas call centre at least 24 hours prior to confirming their Flynas booking. Please note that airports outside of Saudi Arabia may charge extra fees for providing wheelchairs access and the fees are to be paid by the passenger. For more information contact us.
Flynas Booking Via Al Tayyar Online
Altayyar online provides Flynas booking services to save your time and guarantee a hassle-free travelling experience. FlyNas flight schedule and flight status can be checked and modified from anywhere in the world. Online check-in service is also available for those who want to reduce the time spent at the airport. Al Tayyar Online assists you in finding cheap flight tickets on Fly Nas Airlines, you will be able to find great deals and prices and choose the best. Al Tayyar Online will provide you with all the information you need on FlyNas flights to plan the perfect trip. Fly Nas booking online via Al Tayyar Online is now easier, faster, and more convenient.
- Address: 8018 Abi Bakr As Siddiq - Ar Rabi - AR RIYADH 13316 - 4040.
- Working hours: Sunday to Thursday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Flynas Authorized Partners In United Arab Emirates
- Abu Dhabi: Al Tayyar Travel & Tourism,Electra Road, opposite City Season Hotel.
- Dubai: Al Tayyar Travel & Tourism, Opposite Karama Post Office, Shop No. 1, Ground Floor, West Zone Building, Zabeel Street.
- Dubai: Al Tayyar Travel & Tourism, Jumeirah Road, Umm Suqeim - 1, Villa 1 & 2, Opposite Saga World - Jumeirah.
- Al Ain: Al Tayyar Travel & Tourism, Zayed Bin Sultan Street, Town Centre , Near Al Fardan Exchange.
Flynas Promotion And Offers
At Altayyar we strive to get you the best deals and prices on all your travel bookings. If you are interested in Flynas airlines offers, simply use our search engine and filter the results by choosing Flynas or any other airline of your choice.
- Al Baha
- Al Jouf
Top 25 Flynas Flights On Al Tayyar Online
- Riyadh To Jeddah
- Jeddah To Riyadh
- Dammam To Jeddah
- Dammam To Riyadh
- Abha To Riyadh
- Riyadh To Abha
- Riyadh To Dammam
- Riyadh To Cairo
- Riyadh To Dubai
- Abha To Jeddah
- Jeddah To Dammam
- Riyadh To Madinah
- Jeddah To Abha
- Cairo To Riyadh
- Dubai To Riyadh
- Madinah to Riyadh
- Dammam To Abha
- Jeddah To Cairo
- Riyadh To Khartoum
- Qassim To Jeddah
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I book my flights on Flynas airlines using Sadad?
Yes! At Altayyar we provide multiple payment methods for the convenience of our customers and Sadad is one of them. You can pay for your bookings on Flynas or any other airline using Sadad
Can I Take Zamzam Water On Flynas Flights?
There are few regulations and guidelines for traveling with Zamzam water.
- For domestic flights within KSA, travelers will not be charged if the water container is only one 5 liters container and is included in their hold baggage allowance. Else the charge will be 40 SAR for one piece of 5 liters and 80 SAR for 1 piece of 10 liters.
- Passengers travelling from Jeddah, Taif or Madinah are allowed one 5 liter container on top of their hold baggage allowance.
Can I fly with my newborn on a flynas flight?
Yes however, infants less than 8 days are not allowed to travel on our flights.
Can I choose my seat on Flynas airlines?
Yes you can. Simply contact us to help you further. But please note that there are some exceptions. The flynas seating policy states that, passengers who have special needs or those travelling with infants or children, or elderly cannot be seated in the exit row in case of an emergency.
How to find low fares and buy online air tickets for Flynas?
- Select Flynas Economy class as your preferred class of travel.
- You can compare other airlines fares for the same travel date and destination, this can save your money.
- For discounted airfares you can book in advance, most of the airlines provide these fares early up to 3 months of your travel date.
- In order to get very cheap airfare you should book in advance and go through low seasons or off peak times.
How many family members I can book together?
- A maximum of 9 passengers can be accommodated in a booking, but you can easily make multiple separate bookings.
- For a group of travellers of more than 9 we suggest you call us, we can help you with the group booking.
Are there any limits on infant travellers?
Yes, the number of infants is not allowed to be more than number of adult passengers in a single booking
How many days in advance I can book a flight?
You can book flights almost 11 months in advance on Flynas airlines. But according to our booking data and experience, we suggest you start planning your trip 3 months in advance.
Can I save money if I book early for Flynas?
- Yes, it is possible but depends on Flynas offers. Early bookings can save you money and in general, the fare becomes higher when you book shortly before your travel date.
How to get discounts on last minutes bookings on Flynas?
For last minute flight ticket deals, please register with our loyalty program to get benefits. We have negotiated special fares which are published by Flynas exclusive for our online registered loyal customers
Why choose Altayyar for Flynas booking?
- You can collect our loyalty program points, which you can use for your next vacation booking, Click here to register.
- From time to time we also have discount coupons for online flight bookings. Always check your email, as we generally send discount coupons via emails.
- We have great customer service available for you. Calls us, or visit one of our branches to get any information or assistance you need.
- With Al Tayyar, book online and get tickets while relaxing at home. We have a safe and secure online payment options.
- Al Tayyar is the only travel bookings website where you can change or cancel your bookings 100% online.
Can I book Airport transfers through your website?
Yes, you can book airport to hotel transfer through website. Click here to book airport to hotel transfer.
What other services are available on Altayyar?
Altayyar Online is your one stop shop for all your travel bookings and information. Be it a flight booking, a hotel reservation or Car rental, whatever you are looking for we are here to help you make all your travel bookings.